In my previous post, I asked a couple of questions about who you see when you look in your mirror.
Maybe you’re happy with you who you are, but realize there is room for improvement, there are goals that you have and need a little nudge to go after them.
Maybe you’re a little down on yourself because life isn’t turning out the way you thought it would.
If you’re not really liking what you see and ready to make a change, then do it. Don’t spend your time and energy beating yourself up. Make the choice to channel that energy into making a positive change.
If you’re not sure how to do it, I’m going to be sharing some suggestions in the upcoming weeks and I hope you join me.
As I’m getting older, I’m viewing life a little differently and want to make some changes to reflect that.
This is a short post, with some deep questions. Grab a pen and journal, or computer, or just find some quiet time to think.
- Identify and understand your core beliefs
- What do you want to be remembered by?
- Are you making the most of your life, or are you living a comfortable life?
- Are you making choices about your life to please someone else?
- Is a lack of a plan and direction holding you back from making the most of your life?
I will leave you with a poem I heard years ago…..
Thank you for taking the time to read and please share with me some of your thoughts on planning and your goals for this next year.